Excellent communication is at the core of every successful professional services firm, practice, and agency.
With the Mitel Professional Services portfolio, knowledge workers are accessible to clients and colleagues, and can work as part of a local, global, or dispersed team whatever their location.
Gain a competitive edge
- With mobility, collaboration, and business continuity capabilities.
- Enhance client relationships.
- Mobility and collaboration provide personalized services and responses to clients regardless of location, geography, or time zone.
- Attract and retain key employees.
- Support the growing number of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) workers, teleworkers, and other talented employees looking for alternative working arrangements.
- Access client data.
- Integrate with billing and practice management systems.
- Investment Protection.
- Move between “site by site.” private, and public cloud solutions, without having to make a major reinvestment in your communications solution.
Today, business communication refers to a host of tools, including desk and mobile phones, email, instant messaging, voicemail, presence information and audio, video and Web conferencing.
Freedom to work anytime, anywhere, on any device.
Whether you have a small contact center with a few customer service agents or a large, multisite center in need of multimedia capabilities, Mitel has the phone system that will help you help streamline business operations and boost customer satisfaction.
To learn more about how we can help your business please fill out the form or call our office near you.